When Red Meets Orange (Smoothie)
This tasty smoothie has cranberry juice which contains a powerful substance called quininic acid, also known as quinine. Quininic acid helps to take toxins out of the liver, kidneys and bladder so this is a great cleansing and detox smoothie. Cranberries also have vitamins A and C and great mineral levels.
- Very high in Vitamin C which is great for the immune system and antioxidants.
- Naturally sweet and fresh.
- A great pre or post workout smoothie.
- 2 medium oranges
- 1 small handful cranberries
- 1 handful raspberries
- 1 banana
- 4 ice cubes or a small handful crushed ice
1.) Juice the oranges and carrots and add to the blender.
2.) Add the cranberries, raspberries, banana and ice.
3.) Blend and enjoy!
Use this for a quick, effective and similar result...
Mix a berry and orange smoothie together or buy a berry smoothie while out and about!